Chance of invite for 233411- Electronics Engineer

Hi Anil,
At first, I submitted my EOI for 189 on July 2018 with 70 points in the occupation, Electronics engineers. Then, I updated my EOI on 19 December 2018 with 75 points for 189 and 80 points for 190 NSW in the occupation, Electronics engineers. Is there any chance of getting an invitation?

Thank you…

Hi @Zishan_ayaz

The chance of invite for 189 is low at this time until Nov 2019.

You may get NSW invite though. I cannot estimate the time period for NSW as states do not share any invite data.

Hey,

I am electrical engineer with 80 points with effective date on September 10th 2019, I’ll be on 85 points when rules change on Nov 16.

Will I be getting an invite anytime soon, please let me know, your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
KK

Hi @Krishna1

You have good chance of invitation after Nov 2019.

1 Like

Thanks Anil
I have one more question
How’s the hierarchy of Effective date of EOI going to change after November, for example
If I am on 80 and will be on 85 on nov 16, a single person who has lodged on 75 before me, will he move ahead or stay behind.
Please Let me know
Many thanks

Hi @Krishna1

There is no clear rule as to how the dates will change.
But, my understanding is that whosoever gets new points, will see a change in DOE.

Hi Anil,

I have 80 points as an electronics engineer with skilled spouse, will it be possible to get an invite by march as i will loose 5 points in April. And as an offshore applicant which state would be best for me in terms of job prospects.

Regards
Mayank

Hi @enggmayankmehra

It is difficult to say if you will get invite with 80 points at this time. The new trend will be known once Dec draw is out. I will be able to give estimates after Dec 2019 draw.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your prompt response.
Regards
Mayank

Hi Anil.

Just wanted to check is there any clarity after December invitations for the electronics engineer of receiving an invite by March 2020 with 80 points, or should i look for 190 visa instead. And can you please guide me if there is any state which i can apply without job offer, since most of the states require job offer to apply.

Regards
Mayank

Dec results are not officially declared yet. So, its not possible to say anything.

Hi Anil,
Now that the official results are out, based on your experience will I be able to make it by march with 80 points as electronics engineer.
Regards
Mayank

Hi Anil,
I have a similar question.loaded my EOI on 28th Nov with 75 points for 189 and 80 for 190 VIC ,all with spouse assessment.My occupation is Electrical Engineer. can you please advise my chances?

Thanks…

Hi ,
Is there any realistic chance for getting invitation for Electrical Engineer with following points ?
189 75 points
190 VIC 80

Regards

Vipin

Hi @vipin

Chances are low with current trend.

Hi Anil,
Thanks for the reply… Is there any chance to get if I wait for 3-4 months? Or can I start applying for 491 with 90 points? Is there any chance for getting 491?

Thanks

Vipin

My suggestion is to apply for all visa types if you are eligible. There is no fixed trend and it is not possible for me to estimate anything at this time.