Change of address after filing H4 extention - biometric appointment

Hello,
I filed my H1B extension and Location Amendment together in premium mode. The case just submitted to USCIS. Along with this I also filed my wife H4 extension and submitted an updated I539 form. In that form, we mentioned our current residential address.

Now I am hearing that a new bio-metric process has been added for H4 by USCIS and a letter for appointment schedule will be issued by USCIS and send to the resident address

Question is,
With the petition receipt number me and my wife will travel to new location and no longer will be available at my current address. Also, I want my wife should go for bio-metric at the new location.
How we can manage this? should I submit ‘Change of Address’ form online for this? Will that suffice?

You can re-schedule your H4 biometric appointment using an option available on the Biometric appointment letter.

You can also try visiting the local ASC center with your current appointment letter that has a different location.

At this time, the ASC centers are allowing walk-ins and taking fingerprints due to this process being new and many attorneys are filling their addresses.

When attorney fills their own address on form i539 for H4, the biometric appointment gets scheduled closer to attorney address rather than H4’s physical address.