Credit card debt adjustment program

Greetings, team
This is regarding Credit card debt adjustment program to clear all the outstanding credit card balances throught a 3rd party, checking if a H1B holder with approved I-140 can enroll to this program to clear off all the debt without APR (Interest) charges?

Can you please advice if we can enroll to avoid heavy interest rates?

Appreciate your response in this regard.

What is stopping you from doing it? Why would visa be an issue?

Thank you Anil for your quick response.
I was told by the lender to check once if it has any issues and if the green card is in line. But my green card has a lot of time and needs the priority date to move forward 5 years from the current state.
So, was checking by any way, now or in the future, will this debt adjustment program will impact my H1 extensions and green card processing?

Please advise and appreciate all your support.

Thanks
Sai

Also, I have one more question
currently I am in between the projects and my employer (Desi) is not running paystubs. Is it safe to do that?
any exceptions in the current situation?
Please let me know.

Hi Anil
When you get a chance, could you please respond to my question?

Thanks
Sai

Hi Anil
When you get a chance, could you please respond to my question?

Hi Anil

When you get a chance, could you please respond to my second question?
Copying below for your reference…

I was told by the lender to check once if it has any issues and if the green card is in line. But my green card has a lot of time and needs the priority date to move forward 5 years from the current state.
So, was checking by any way, now or in the future, will this debt adjustment program will impact my H1 extensions and green card processing?

Please advise and appreciate all your support.

Thanks
Sai