Current PERM Processing Time 2024 (Check Case Status)

Keep me posted if you got the link

1 Like

I applied on Sep-07-22, but me either!

This group is very inactive, i have been requesting for data and no one responds. As of now they are processing the cases of July 2022. Since 2 months that did not change. The process is taking hell of a time.

i am on the same page too.

yes there is one https://permtimeline.com/

1 Like

On 1st August, please see if you can switch to a tourist visa, apply for leave as you cannot work on B1/B2 visaā€¦

While you wait for that visa to get approved, hopefully your perm gets approved and you can resume work after i140 and H1 extension receipt is received

1 Like

@Burcu_Ozsan Congrats! When was your perm filling date?

Hi, did you receive your approval, mine is also on September 15th and waitingā€¦

No, I havenā€™t heard anything as of today from our Immigration team.

2 Likes

@Satish_K2 Just search for PERM - September & October in search field

any updates on September PERM approvals?

3 Likes

Based on the official processing times stated by FLAG, it seems that they are presently handling cases from July 2022.

1 Like

@Prabhdeep_Singh_Gill Itā€™s been stuck on july 2022 for 2+ months now. Not sure whats going on.

@majid456 Currently DOL processing August PERM, my friend got the approval on Tuesday 6th June 2023 and applied Aug 16, 2022. So, almost took 295 days.

1 Like

Did you get a response yet? I see that they are still processing July 2022 Applications.

@ramnath_krishnamoort do you have any updates or expected date on your application yet?

@Surendra_Kata1 any update on your application? you should have received by now

My application is filed on 21st June 2022. But up till now, still pending. I donā€™t know how?

Hi, did you receive your approval? mine is also in June 23, 2022 and still waiting

@Johnny_Peron I applied on 11 August 2022. Stil waitingā€¦