Discussion on Approvals for Perm filed in Feb 2022

@enggme2005 did you receive any update?

i did not get any update yet

I received my perm approval on 12/07/2022 filed on 31/03/2022

Still waiting for approval filed on MAR 28 2022. I see lot of people posted approvals. I checked with lawyer and they said still under analyst review. How long do we have to wait ?

1 Like

I’m in a similar spot…filed 1st March and last update from attorney in Sept was that it was at analyst review. DOL website is reflecting analyst reviews still at February and their last update was 10/31. It’s a looong wait.

1 Like

They are now adjudicating cases at “analyst review” for March. Hopefully soon.

Can anyone clarify…? My PERM application was filed on 1st March 2022 and I learned today that my case was selected for audit and the response submitted on 16th December. DOL website currently shows PERM audit cases with priority date of January being adjudicated and about 368 days for processing. Does this mean my priority date is now December when audit response was submitted, or is it still March when original PERM application was filed? I’ve read in a few forums that audit reviews take months while others say over a year…any ideas? Thanks

do you have any idea how much time it will take if the case is under analyst review?