Document delivery information is blank after issued

Hi ,

Hi my name is Anil. I completed my interview on 8th November,2021 at delhi. I got accepted my visa at that only. But my passport was not arrived till now. Showing as “Document delivery information blank”. It was completed two weeks by now but no response. My ceac status also issued at that time.i kept premium delivery to my home. Any idea ? What’s going on?

1 Like

Hi, can you please share your experience? I am in a similar situation and would appreciate your response

HI,

I attended for Visa Interview on 2nd March 2022 in New Delhi. VO said that they need some additional information from employer and keeping my application under Administrative Process. But she took my passport and issued yellow slip without any documents list.

After 2 weeks, the status in ustraveldocs, it is changed to Document Delivery Information. However, ceac is still showing Refused.
I am not sure what it exactly means and nowhere I could find any reference.

Could you please share your experience?

Thanks,
Niranjan

2 Likes

Hi, my case is similar. Do you have any updates on yours? please share your experience. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,
I dropped an email to support team and received response on the second day.
They asked me if there were any documents mentioned to submit while issuing yellow slip.
I replied that there was nothing mentioned as such and attached ds160 and yellow slip.
After two days, the status changed to Administrative Process in ceac portal from Refused.
After another two days, the status got changed to Issued in ceac and they updated the status in us travel docs porta as well saying "Passport has been received from consulate and being processed for delivery.’

Then I received my passport in another 2 days.

1 Like

thank you for sharing

1 Like

3/29/2022 Documents Dropped at Ahmedabad VFS location
3/30/2022 CEAS status updated Case Received
4/06/2022 CEAS status updated Administrative Processing

I had a return flight to US on 10th which i ended up canceling, since i did not receive visa and passport on time. I enquired about this to Consulate Mumbai and got response that your case is still under review and no further action required from your end at this point.

I have gotten Visa’s since 2001 not sure what is taking so long for them issue Visa and return passport.

Please feel free to share your experience.

2 Likes

Hi can I know the mail id of the support team. I am also facing same issue .

1 Like

hi,

I sent an email to the below email id:
support-india@ustraveldocs.com

Thanks,
Niranjan

Hi Anil. I’m in the similar situation did you received your passport?

Hi Niranjan Garu. I’m Nikhila. I completed my visa on July 21st 2022 and got approved. The VO did not ask anything about my documents and just said I’m approving your visa. In the CEAC portal it is showing that my passport is still with embassy but on Aug 1st CGI updated and showing Document Delivery Information. What does this mean? I opted for premium delivery and haven’t received my passport yet. I have mailed to US travel docs. The reply is that my visa is still in administrative processing at Embassy.

Hi did you receive your passport?

Hii my interview was on 18 th aug. Now my visa status shows as document delivery information . Please let me know After how many days u recieved ur passport.

same problem i m facing

Hello everyone, I am on a same situation. submitted by documents on Apr 25th, status updated on caec website as Refused on May 3rd. on May 6th status is still showing refused, however on USTraveldocs status is changed the document delivery information: .
Can someone please suggest when can i expect the passport back, what kind of documents being asked in 221(g) in case of refusal.