Does ACS need payslips in addition to work exp letters?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Number of PDFs for ACS after payslips and bank statements

Which all documents need to be notarized ?

Hi @prakash_damodaran

Please read details here:

A post was merged into an existing topic: ACS Result - Negative - insufficient documentation

so, if I have 12 years of experience, i need 2 payslips (beginning and end of the year, January and December) per year from 2 different sources --> 2x2x12 = 48 payslips. is this logic and true?

Hi,
For initial three years of my work I did not pay any tax as my income was below the tax slabs in India. I only have Form 16 Part B, will that be enough along with payslips ? Also, if I wish to submit Bank statement for what all months statements should be submitted ? I cannot submit complete statement from year 2015 till date as it will be too lengthy.

I don’t have starting years payslips. I requested from my previous organization and they said they can give me consolidated payslips. whether that would be good enough for one payment proof ?

Hi, Anil

Is it to submit salary certificate instead of Salary slips and bank statements.??

Hello Madhurya,

Even I have a same query related to form 16 part B, please let me know, if you have got any response from somewhere else.

Thanks,
Aman