Dropbox appointment and documents required for H4 visa stamping

Hi,

Am glad to join this forum and am glad to see how everyone are supporting each other.

I got my married in March 2024 and got my H4 approval notice, EAD card as well as I797 A from the USCIS team.

I have also submitted my DS160 form and looking for appointment for a while. Is there any help how and what time to look for the slots. Want to ensure i utilize my time in India and get this done before November.

Note:

1. Had previous L1B visa which i got the status changed and approval and it expires in Oct 2024
  2. I have selected the option for dropbox, is there a way i can change that to in-person and get earlier appointment?

You will have to answer one of the question wrong on appointment booking site to get eligible for interview appointment. I don’t suggest doing that.

Otherwise, if you are eligible for dropbox, the system will force you to take Dropbox appointment only.

Thank you so much Anil, managed to get the drop-box appointment finally. Appreciate your prompt response and the efforts to help people.