I am in the following situation.
- My husband, H1B holder, last H1B visa expired in Nov 2019 and now he doesn’t have any visa stamped after that but he is in the US. He is ten-printed
- I am H4 holder, the last H4 visa expired in Nov 2019 and don’t have any visa stamped after that. I am ten-printed.
- My son is H4 holder, he is 8 years of age, last H4 visa expired in Nov 2019 and doesn’t have any visa stamped after that. He is
ten-printedas part of previous H4 extension.
I need to travel to India with my 8 year old son. The system asks 2 questions:
- Are you (the applicant) under 14 years of age?
- Do both of your prints have valid visa?
The system says that these questions have to be answered individually for each applicant. However, since my son is already ten-printed, can I answer YES and YES to both the questions above for both of us to be eligible for dropbox?
I have seen some people sharing their experience on this forum that they had successful dropbox appointment in the similar situation. But I am not sure. Will the OFC person accepting documents deny taking documents?