Dropbox H1B Delhi - There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Hi Everyone please suggest me
Delhi Dropbox timeline

13 September document submission in Hyderabad for Delhi appointment
13 September : submitted
15 September: case created
22 September: Refused
03 November: Refused
10 November: Refused

I have n’t received any email back from them nor 221g and passport status is still shows blank in CGI portal(Document delivery information)
Today again check my status it’s weird
Still same status below
CEAC website is showing refused and
Ustraveldocs website passport track (2days ago)
Your passport is still with the US embassy/consulate.
current status(11/14/2022)
There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.
Request to everyone please suggest me.
Is that a good sign?

Thanks in advance

Looks like your application is under Admin Processing. Since your passport is with the embassy, I would still be hopeful. However, you can reach out to US Travel Doc and/or embassy to check status and also if you have missed any communication from them.

Hey Pankaj
Thanks for your reply. I haven’t get any email from them. Everyday I am checking my status and emails. I haven’t missed any communication.
Current passport status: There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.
I am worried now. I don’t know what to do?

Hello,
Even my status is also the same.
H1B renewal(4th time)
Nov4th -Drop box in Delhi
Nov 7th-application received
Nov 10th-refused
I haven’t received any email or 221g and passport status was showing "Your passport with Us embassy/Consulate .
On Nov 17- passport status shows “Blank”
not sure what to do .any advice ?

Unpleasant fact - There’s nothing you can do other than patiently waiting. Depending on number of pending applications in a embassy/consulate, it might takes a few weeks. Holidays too result in additional delays. You can reach out to US Travel Docs.

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks Pankaj for the reply
Jamsheed,
Pls let me know if you received any update on your case.