Dropbox H1B Mumbai - There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Hi @Swati_Gupta

If no form 221g has been issued for your case, then you can expect a result within 7-14 working days.

Hello Swati,

I was in same situation in may 2019. And it took almost 2 weeks after drop box visa approval to get my passport.

Although I got admin process and appeared for interview. And VO told me within 3-5 days you will get you passport back but still it took 2 weeks.
No worry you will get some update soon.

And yes customer care won’t help much they will reply the standard answer.

Let me know if you have any other question.

1 Like

Thanks Anil, Sami!
The status changed to “Origination Scan” today afternoon but CEAC site is still showing Administrative Processing.

Yeah soon it will change in transit .

1 Like

Hello i am tirth and i applied for f1 interview on 30sept 2020 and officer told that visa is approved and no 221g slip was give but my ceac status show refused as from march 2020 ceac change system message for administartive processing to refused but on 8th oct 2020 my ceac status change to administartive processing and when email for passport track it show"there is no status update for given passport" earlier it was “your passport is with post”,can you help me with this confusion

2 Likes

12jan interview My visa approved Today 20january but my Visa status case date no update and refused shows

Hi Anil_am22

I appeared for interview for h1b on 27th of June 22, I got 221g yellow slip.after two month 2 of September i got an email to submit passport for final processing . my last update in case was 7th September but status still showing AP. when i tried to get passport status through email its showing “There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.” but on portal its showing "Still with embassy "
i am confused whats going on

If they asked to submit a passport, then it is only a matter of time. You will get it soon.

Did you issued passport?