Dropbox H1B Mumbai - There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Did Dropbox on 13th May in mumbai
Case created on 14th May
16th May administrative process, received to 221g green slip and appeared for interview on 24th May
Visa approved and passport is with embassy and from 1st June its showing
“There is no status update available for the passport number submitted” when i see with passportstatus site and when i ceac site showing last case updated on 24th May ( same day when i appeared for interview) administrative processing. i changed my flight twice and not sure what to do. Any suggestion

2 Likes

You can expect your US visa stamped passport in 7-14 days after interview.

1 Like

Did Dropbox on 13th May in mumbai
Case created on 14th May
16th May administrative process, received to 221g green slip and appeared for interview on 24th May
VISA APPROVED and passport is with embassy and from 1st June its showing
“There is no status update available for the passport number submitted” when i see with passportstatus site and when i ceac site showing last case updated on 24th May ( same day when i appeared for interview) administrative processing.

case again updated on 3rd june ceac site still showing admin process

I’ve been trying to track my passport and I’m getting these different replies from these different sources recently:

USTRAVELDOCS Profile: “Document Delivery Information” instead of “Your passport is still with consulate/embassy”

passportstatus email: “There’s no status update available for the passport number submitted”

Is that a good sign? My CEAC visa status still says admin processing though.

Thank you.

Hello Anil,

Status again in ceac on 3rd June change to admin processing and in chi federal the document delivery information blank and in passportstatus@ustravel it’s still showing no status available for passport number submitted. When I can expect my approved visa with passport as I changed my travel plan twice. Any suggestion.

Thanks!

Hi @Sami123456

I can understand your situation. But, nobody can tell you an exact time frame.

Hello Anil! Thanks for the reply. Today again the case status date change to 10th june( before it changed on 24th may and on 3rd June) but still its showing admin process, and no status available for passport number available.
VO told me visa approved on 24th may. When to expect my passport?

Case again update today at 11th june after 3pm and still its showing admin processing

Hi @Sami123456

Don’t worry. You will get your passport soon.

Thanks Anil for Positive words. I am little worried this never happened in my any of the stamping.

This is normal these days for almost everyone.

4 Likes

Today case update to - Issued- your visa is in final processing.

Congratulations @Sami123456

As I said, do not worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: just waiting to get my passport…

1 Like

Hi Sami,
I think I am in a similar situtation to your case.
Can you please send me a personal message.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Anil,

I would like to share and discuss my case with you.
Is there a way to contact you through a personal message?
Many thanks.

Regards,

Hello Sohaib,

Please message me here

Thanks!

Sumi

2 Likes

Hi @Sohaib_Waheed

Admin processing has no fixed timeline and it varies by each case.

It depends on what questions were asked and how you responded.

Normally in cases where they keep the passport, you can expect your visa within 7-30 working days.

1 Like

Dropped the passport at Delhi VAC on Oct, 21
Case created on CAEC site Oct, 22
Currently on CAEC site status is “administrative processing”
on passport tracking site status is "your passport is still with the us embassy/consulate
Through [passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com] email option status is “There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.”
Customer care is not giving any concrete answer.
Do we know how much time it will take
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Swati_Gupta

It is important to share more details like visa type, type of job (full time or EVC) with your question so that I can reply with something meaningful.

With the limited information that you have shared, i can only make a wild guess which, I am sure, will not be helpful in any way.

Thanks Anil!
Visa Type: H1B
Job Type: Full Time with reputed US company