DS 160 for child: Did anyone assist you in filling out this application?

I have a question about filling DS-160 form for my daughter who is just 3 years old.
I will be travelling to India in next month. Me and my daughter have valid visa until May 2019. We already have got I797 extension from May 2019 to May 2022.
I have checked using your dropbox tool that we are eligible for dropbox facility.

The last part of DS-160 where it says to “Sign and Submit” form. On that page there is section “Preparer of Application”.

There is one question: Did anyone assist you in filling out this application? As I am doing it for my daughter, should I select Yes?
If I select Yes, then it asks me to provide information like:

Preparer -:
Surname and Given Name: I can write my name.
Organization Name: SHould it be my employer name?
Address: Should it be my address or my employer address?

Instead of all this , can I just say No the question?

You should say “yes” to preparer question if you are filling DS 160 for your child.

You should then give your details as you have filled the application for your daughter.

If I select Yes, then it asks me to provide information like:

Preparer -:
Surname and Given Name: I can write my name.
Organization Name: Should it be my employer name?
Address: Should it be my address(India or USA) ? Or I need to put my employer address?

You can ignore the organization name in this situation.
Write your USA address.

Thanks. However, just a bit curious.

If I write My Name and don’t write Organization name (who is petitioner for me), then ignoring that won’t cause any issue?

Address: Shouldn’t that be India address as I have written “personal information” section at the beginning of DS-160 with India address (that’s same like what I have on my passport, its my home address in India).

Preparer organization name simply means if you are a person from an agency who helps fills DS-160.

You can either leave it blank or write your Employer name. Does not matter.

Address is your choice.
I told US address as you have been living in US for some time now.