E3 Visa Related

Indian born, with Australian citizenship moved to USA on E3 visa.
Is it possible to move over from E3 visa, as a dependent spouse onto a EB2 or US Citizen partner ?
Any guidance on this.

You should be able to marry a US citizen and then apply for green card.

Thanks, Anil for your reply.

And if we find a potential employer willing to file a H1-B, can we switch from a E3 to a H1-B?
E3 doesn’t give the pathway to GC, where H1 does.


Yes, you can file H1B.

Thanks, Anil for your prompt reply! Really appreciate it.