EAD Processing Time - H4, L2, I-485 Questions & Answers

Originally published at:

The above linked page tracks H4 EAD, L2 EAD, i485 EAD, F1, OPT and other EAD processing times and is updated every 3 hours. Please check estimates on that page.

You can ask your questions here on this page below.

A post was split to a new topic: Will USCIS refund H4EAD fees if application is withdrawn

A post was split to a new topic: Is leave without pay an issue when EAD expired & renewal pending?

Can any one please help !
Original H1+H4+H4EAD had the validity till Mar 22. Had to travel India, reentered with expiring passport in June 21. Now I-94 getting expired in June 21. Renewed Passport and now applying for extension for all H1+H4+H4EAD . Since with all these H4, H4EAD delays, can H4 continue to work with previously approved EAD valid till Mar 22.

Please advice.

Thank You

Is there any latest update or news L2 approval timelines from New govetnment …I hve been waiting since almost 7 months

I got my EAD notice receipt but no clarity on how much time it will take from here on. My H4 still is not approved

Hi,

Any one recently filed for H1b & H4 extension and H4 EAD renewal and got it approved. How long it took for approval?

Will H1B premium processing expediate the H4 EAD extension process?

Will finger print appointments needed for renewal?

Thanks & Regards