Electrical engineer 233311 with 65 points - 189 - 70 points

@Anil.Gupta

Hi Anil. With last 11th July invitations, can we be optimistic to get the invite for 189 with 70 points or 190 with 75 points for 233311 Electrical Engineer code.my EOI was on 14th June,2019.

Thanks
Salam

Hi @salam2019

I don’t think 70/75 points have realistic chance of invite until Jan 2020 yet.
We have to see the trend in next draws too.

What is about the PhD streamlined pathway for VIC with 65+5 points? does it have a different criteria for PhD or it is just allowing me to be eligible to apply without any different in comparison with other applicants?

hi this is harry. applied eoi on 9th july 2019 on 70+5 points for nsw 190 as electrical engineering drafsperson 312311. when can i expect invitation. thanks no special condition in this occupation, so any idea for invitation. thanks

Hi @harry

Chances look low at this time. It may improve by November.

Hi!
I am new to this firm but have been reading through and it has already been an informative platform!

I have a query as such,I am planning to apply for 189 as an electrical engineer (233311) and I have 70 points at the moment. I am confused if I should apply now or wait till November for the new rules and claim 10 points for single applicants and then apply at 80!

Is there any chance of invitation in either case?

Any advices and answer relating to this would be of great help!

Many thanks

Ruska

Hi @Ruska_Tuladhar

There is no use of waiting till November. If you are ready, you should create the EOI now.

Your points will automatically increase in November as the new point system kicks in.

There is no chance of invite with 70 points at this time.

@Anil.Gupta Thanks you much, really appreciate for answering my query.
I am planning to apply the soonest but is there any chance after November update at 80 points?
Have been hearing that any application before 85 will not be entertained. Really worried about that!

Hi @Ruska_Tuladhar

The trend after November will be known after November. It is not possible to predict anything now.

@Anil.Gupta
Hii Anil : Queensland is not showing any QSOL list and also 190 Visa is closed.
When can we expect them to Open 190 Visa.

Hi @salam2019

I don’t have any news about opening the list. I will share as soon as i get to know.

Hi Anil,

I’ve submitted my EOI for Vic under SC 190 with 70 points on 24rh Aug. Also submitted EOI for SC 189 with 65 points.

Is there any chance with the current scenario?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @rajewa

Chances are low for 65/70 points at this time. I suggest to increase points.

Hi @Anil.Gupta I have applied EOI(233311) on 14/10/19 with points 75(189) and 80(190 vic). Also after 16nov rules I will get additional 5 points for spouse competent english.
What are my realistic chances of getting an invite for 189 in november round or after 16nov?
Thanks in advance.

Hi @raj_26

You should have good chance of invite after Nov 2019 changes with 80 points.

Thanks for your reply.
Forgot to ask earlier will I be getting 10points for STEM, I’m electrical engineer.

Hey man, any news on the invites? my date of effect says 13/02/2020, sitting at 85 right now with 189 and 90 with 190 (NSW). I’m under the category of 233311 electrical engineering by the way. And I also have one year work experience plus I’m currently working in my field.
Any news on when you reckon I will get an invite realistically? Is there any chance at all?

Regards,
Jawad

Hi @Jawad_Ibn_Jahangir

85 is a good score but i cannot estimate the invite timeline.

Hello @Anil.Gupta

I’m an Electrical Engineer (Category of 233311), i have 75 points, and 5 years experience in my field but not assessed from Engineers Australia,
what is my chances to apply for 189??

Thanks,
Regards.

Hi @Ibrahim.sabry009

Use this calculator to estimate your chances of invite.