Employer refuses to give explanation letter for not giving work experience letter

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

I have few queries regarding the new rule change of ACS skill assessment process. Apologies if I am repeating the questions:

1. They have asked for an explanation from employer whey they won’t give the reference letter? What if the employer refuse to give any such document?
  2. Do I need to provide salary slip for all the employers I have worked for? I can give bank statement to show salary credited for last 2 companies but not before that as that account is closed now?

Would appreciate your response on the above mentioned qns.

Thanks,
Nitu

Hi @Nitu_Sharma

Employer declaration for not providing work experience letter

Employer should be able to give either the work reference letter or the letter that they cannot provide any such letter.

Now, if you cannot get either, I am not sure what can be a substitute here. As per ACS rules, it is required. It is your choice if you want to go ahead without this declaration from employer.

It will be up to ACS officer’s discretion as to count your work experience will be counted or not in the absence of these documents. The chances are low for counting them as per my opinion.

Two type of financial documents

Yes, you do need to provide two types of financial documents. It can be PF document, form 16 (tax deduction document), ITR, payslips, bank statements.

@Anil.Gupta: Thanks for sharing the information. Just to be clear financial documents are required for each employer or just the current one?

Thanks,
Nitu

Hi @Nitu_Sharma

Financial documents are required for each year of work experience completion.

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

Thank for your prompt response and clarifying my doubts. Happy Holidays!!

Thanks,
Nitu