Estimation for Civil Engineering(233211) invitation 189 and 190 in 2019

If u r claiming points for ur spouse the new system should not be an issue, bcs u vl also get 15 marks( for partner Skill+ for partner english). I am not able to claim partner skill points so I am worried about getting invite in new system. As per last invites seems like it 100 visa issued in 189 subclass and no. Of invites remain same for civil engineer i.e 7-8( 15 total including 489), min score will be 85/80 and with those number they are able to clear applicants of about 2 months. In dearth of data these are with pessimistic estimates with hope of some things moving in favour.

Hi,

I have 75 points for ACT Matrix (Canberra) and 80 points in 189 Visa, My Profession is civil Engineer. Do i stand a chance in ACT invitation.

I applied EOI on 09-09-2019

Hi @vinbuild

You have good chance of invite with 80 points.

Thanks Anil

Do you know how long ACT normally take for Pre-invite, and how long the process might take if we are invited.

Hi, myself civil engineer with 80 points for 189 and 85 points for 190 Victoria on 5th Sep 2019. Filed with 75 points on ACT matrix too on 12th Sep… Wish to know your views on the question below.

1. Should i wait for 189 since even with new point system , I have a spouse assessed for civil engineering itself with superior english. My point will make it to 85 from Nov. Should i wait for 189?
  2. Filed Victoria with 85…Is there any chance of invite? If yes, how many days they take for preinvite?
  3. Filed ACT with 75 on Canberra matrix. Is there any chance of invite? If yes, in how many days i will get preinvite?

Hi @shilvin

There is no use of waiting.

States do not share any invite data. Hence, i do not have any estimate. Sorry.

Hi Anil. I am Civil Engineer and Applied for 189 visa with score 70 and 190 visa with score 75 on June 2019. In November, I’ll get another 10 marks as I am single. So the score will be 80/85. By what time can I expect my invitation?

Hi @Gurleen_Kaur

You should be able to get invite by Jan 2020 with new points system.

Hi guys. I created my EOI in January 2019 with 65 points for 189 and as of 23rd September I have bumped upto 80 points for 189. Any chances to get anything in next 2 rounds?

Also, since I have studied and lived in Victoria past 7 years, what other states am I eligible for 190 ?

Hi @Romy_Khattak

You have good chance of invite going forward with 80 points. My estimation is that you should get invite in Dec 2019 draw.

Thanks for your response Anil. Can you please also suggest what states are open to Victorian residents for state sponsorship? Thanks

Hi @Romy_Khattak

All states should be open for PR. I don’t think your place of current residence should matter except for some job codes in NSW.

Hello Sir,
I am a structural engineer and my anzsco code is 233214.
My particulars are as follows:-
EOI applied - 5/10/2019
189 - 75points.
190 - 80points.
please tell, what chances I hold?

Hi @Pankaj_Bhardwaj

You have fair chance of invite but the wait could be longer than 6 months.

Hello sir,
After 16 November 2019, I will gain 10 points from my partner, so in total my points will increase from 75 to 80 ( as I have already included 5 points in 75 points for partner). Do you think 80points will speed up the things?

Thanks in advance sir!

Sir,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I will be getting 5 more points adding spouse points after November. Then it would be 75 points in total under 189 visa. So, what would be my chances for an invite then???
Moreover, I am an offshore applicant, is there any provision (states open) for offshore civil engineers to apply under (190 visa )???
Thank you.

Yes, 80 points will get you invite probably in Dec 2019 draw.

Hi @sjsheno

As I answered for others, 75 points will take time to get an invite. You have to check the state list separately to see if they have your job code on their list.

Hey Anil Gupta,
I will be lodging my EOI for the skill of professional civil engineer in this week. I have a total of 75 Points ( as per the old Points system) and this points would increase to 80 by April . I would like to what are the chances i may get an invite for 189.

Hi @Irfaan_Merchant

The chances of invite are good after Nov 2019 changes. I estimate that you may get invite in Jan or Feb 2020.