Get Delhi University Transcript Questions & Answers

Originally published at:

Hi.

I have a question regarding verification of degree. I have submitted the documents and made the payment. Can i collect it from window 4 in 7 days? Or does something else needs to be done?

Please help!
Thanks

Hi @Rafia_Qaisar

You just visit University and collect it. I suggest to go after 10 days.

@Anil.Gupta I am trying to get my degree attestation done from the University of Delhi. I have submitted the documents and payment online. Not sure if I have to submit the hard copies too at north campus, in order to get the attested degrees.

You have yo submit hard copies at Delhi University. As far as i know, there is no online option at this time.

1 Like

@Anil.Gupta okay. Thanks. Do you have any idea what documents need to be submitted? I already have the filled in form and payment receipt with me.

Did you read this article which explains step by step process for getting DU transcripts?

@Anil.Gupta yes i did. In fact one of the members had posted the link for the online payment and submission of form. But I’m not sure of the next steps. Tried calling the university too but the people there don’t take the calls!

Hi Sir

During Covid, Is the university accepting postal requests? Please confirm

Or are we required to visit personally to apply for transcripts during this time as well

Greetings @Anil.Gupta. Are there any third party services or consultants that can provide transcript for a fee. Such a service would be immensely useful for many NRIs that cannot go back to India immediately.

Have you been able to figure out the procedure in place now with this Covid situation?

Hi Anil, I am graduate from Delhi university, north campus under the b com pass program in 2004.

I need to transcript my marksheets/degree for WES but I am in Bangalore. Can you please suggest me the what all documents I need to send them via post for my transcript. And how can I send my transcript to WES as i am in Bangalore.

Please revert.

Thanks
Renuka Sharma

I have passed degrees Viz B Com ( H ) B Ed LLB and M com from Delhi university during 1965- 1978 I want the transcripts of Mark sheets with the names of papers passed Can you help me in this regards I want to pursue CPA for which these degrees need to be evaluated Can you help me in this matter What are the charges for the same Thanks
S K Sadhir 312 806 4439 USA number

Hi @Renuka_Sharma

Complete list of documents for DU transcripts is given here.

Which broker should i contact for getting my transcript from DU and posting it to WES. Please give me names & contact no of credible brokers.