Get Delhi University Transcript Questions & Answers

Originally published at:

Hi.

I have a question regarding verification of degree. I have submitted the documents and made the payment. Can i collect it from window 4 in 7 days? Or does something else needs to be done?

Please help!
Thanks

@Anil.Gupta if you can please provide some information regarding this

Hi @Rafia_Qaisar

You just visit University and collect it. I suggest to go after 10 days.

Hi @Rafia_Qaisar

I don’t understand your question. Where are you looking to upload and for what purpose? Please be specific as this forum is for multiple country’s immigration.

@Anil.Gupta I am trying to get my degree attestation done from the University of Delhi. I have submitted the documents and payment online. Not sure if I have to submit the hard copies too at north campus, in order to get the attested degrees.

You have yo submit hard copies at Delhi University. As far as i know, there is no online option at this time.

1 Like

@Anil.Gupta okay. Thanks. Do you have any idea what documents need to be submitted? I already have the filled in form and payment receipt with me.

Did you read this article?

@Anil.Gupta yes i did. In fact one of the members had posted the link for the online payment and submission of form. But I’m not sure of the next steps. Tried calling the university too but the people there don’t take the calls!