Green Card Interview for Parent

Hi @anil_am22 , @Kalpesh_Dalwadi

Need help on below queries please

My Mother is going for Green Card Interview(Parent for US Citizen) in Mumbai, When we booked the slot we have option English only, Not able to select local language(Telegu).
When I check on the site it says “please select an English language appointment and request a translator at the time of your interview”.

Could you please help me how can i book the traslator for my mother because she cannot speak English and Hindi.

And also what type of questions will they ask in interview please.

This may be due to unavailability of specific language interpreters at Mumbai consulate. Did you call VFS to double check?

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/en/contact-us

I believe this is at best effort only and there is no guarantee that a specific language interpreter will be available at the time/date of your interview. If not then they may even tell you to reschedule your appointment.

Proof of relationship with the sponsor - sponsor birth certificate, pictures with parents.
If sponsor is a citizen or LPR - copy of sponsor passport/ Green Card.
If beneficiary have any past criminal record provide police clearance certificate
If beneficiary ever violated any U.S. immigration law.
If beneficiary have/had drug addictions or dealed in drugs.
Whether or not the beneficiary ever was/is a terrorist or belong to any terrorist organization.
Your parents marriage proof
Whether or not beneficiary have any infectious disease by checking your medical examination.
Whether beneficiary intended to live permanently in the US, if yes how would they support themselves

2 Likes

Thanks for your response @Kalpesh_Dalwadi .