H1B and H4 dropbox- DS160 questions

Hi,

I am in H1B currently in US filling DS-160 for Dropbox appointment for myself, spouse and children who are on H4. I am currently in US and my family recently travelled to India. I will be travelling soon and we have an upcoming dropbox appointment for all of us together. Myself, my wife and elder child are Indian citizens and younger child is a US citizen. I have following questions while filling the DS-160 forms.

DS-160 for mine:
For the question 'Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States? ’ , should I mention ‘No’ since all three of them are currently outside US?

DS-160 for Spouse:
For the question 'Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States? ', Can I mention only my details since am the only one currently in US?

DS-160 for elder child:
For 'Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States? ', her younger sister who is a US citizen is currently outside US and should I mention ‘Yes’ or ‘No’?
For the question, 'Is your Mother in the U.S? ', should I mention ‘No’ since her mother is currently outside U.S even though we were all residing in U.S?

Please guide on the same.

Thanks in advance.