Hi Anil / Amtech friends: I need your help on my case
- My H4 and H4 EAD extension filed on Aug 26 along with my Spouse H1B
- My spouse H1 approve on Sept 10th for 3 years
- my H4 visa (i-94) and H4 EAD expired on Nov 15h.
- I have filed expedited request with the help of congress man on Nov 8th, waiting for response from UsCIS
Questions: As USCIS allows 180 days extension of EAD if we have valid I-94
I wanted check is it advisable to travel to India to get H4 visa stamping ( I am eligible for Dropbox )?
Any risks with H4 stamping India as I already for H4 extension?
Any risks for H4 EAD extension?
My job is really at risk if I don’t get EAD in next 30 days ( right on a unpaid leave)
Could you please kindly advise on my situation?
Many thanks in advance