I have some queries, I will get the letter from my old employer with the information that you provided in the sample letter. The company/agency who provides expert opinion letter based on employment letters asking duration of each and every project, supervisor/subordinates of the project and educational (computer background) details of the supervisor/subordinates.
My employer does not provide such very detailed information.
Is there any company/agency provides expert opinion letter based on old employer information like below?.
- Name of the employee.
- Employment dates.
To provide expert opinion letter company/agency needed detailed information for minimum three years, My current employer provides detailed information for 2 years but worrying about old employer.
One of my subordinate who worked with me in the previous company (he is from India) ready to give required details in the email (from company email id) for my RFE,he provides work experience of me, his education details etc, Does that email work out?.
One of my supervisor who worked with me in the previous company (from India, recently he he moved to some other company) ready to send email or can provide affidavit with required details for my RFE. Does it work out?.
I have client letter, even though now a days many petitions are being denied due to specialty occupation.
I must be provide expert opinion letter if i respond to RFE with any of the mentioned letters/document.
**Evidence of certification or registration for the beneficiary from a nationally-recognized professional association or society for the specialty that is known to grant certification or registration to persons in the occupational specialty who have achieved a certain level of competence in the specialty.
**Documentary evidence showing specialized training, and/or progressively responsible work experience in the field related to the specialty
**Copies of affidavits or letters from present or former employers.
**Copies of personnel records.
**Copies of any other documents that reflect promotion or achievement of progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty that demonstrate that the beneficiary’s training and/or work experience included:
• The theoretical and practical application of specialized knowledge required by the specialty occupation;
• That the beneficiary’s experience was gained while working with peers, supervisors, or subordinates who have a degree or its equivalent in the specialty occupation; and
• That the experience was progressively responsible.
. If you are claiming that the beneficiary has education, specialized training, and/or progressively responsible experience that is equivalent to completion of a United States bachelor’s or higher degree in the specialty occupation; you must also show that the beneficiary has recognition of expertise in the specialty, through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty. Evidence of recognition of expertise should consist of at least one of the following types of evidence:
• Recognition of expertise in the specialty occupation by at least two recognized authorities in the same specialty occupation;
• Membership in a recognized foreign or United States association or society in the specialty occupation;
. Published material by or about the beneficiary in professional publications, trade journals, books, or major newspapers;
• Licensure or registration to practice the specialty occupation in a foreign country;
• Achievements that a recognized authority has determined to be significant contributions to the field of the specialty occupation.
. A recognized authority means a person or an organization with expertise in a particular field.
Please help me.