H1B stamping (221g) is pending, i797 about to expire - File New H1b Ext

Kindly help …

My H1B stamping (221g) is pending and I-797 going to expire on Dec 30 …

Please help with

1- will revoking this stamping will be good as there is no sense to wait after Dec once I-797 validity expiring …

2- My employer ready to file H1B ext again in Jan 2020 , will this cause any issue as 221g will be pending or revoked ?

3- any better way to get H1b ext ?

Kindly give input …Thanks in advance …

Hi @Dinesh_M

What has been asked in form 221g?

Just finger print. Also they return my passport too.

You should file a new extension and get it approved.

Hopefully, US embassy will approve your visa stamp before the end of current i797 as the form 221g is only for fingerprints.

Extension is sent to USCIS and should not be affected by form 221g for fingerprints.

Thanks much Sir …really you helping a lot to all of us.

Dear Sir,

–>I came to India for my wedding on February and attended my first time h1b in chennai on march 5th and gave 221g blue slip marking Admin Process.
–>After that complete shut down and no moment in my case. As my wife is in USA I applied for H4 and it went under Admin Process from August 14.
–>September 15 my CEAC case status changed from MArch 5th to September 15 and on march 16th I got mail from chennai asking to submit Latest Client Letter which I cannot provide because I lost my job during COVID.
Even if i have job my client policy is not to provide any client letter but I have all supporting documents like conversation with my manager saying they cannot provide client letter.
Question:

1. Can I provide supporting documents instead of Client letter and also my prime vendor told that she can give document saying that I worked with them
  2. Do H1B 221 g delay my H4 Admin Processing
  3. Do I need to withdraw my H1B
  4. Trying with supporting documents will effect my h1b 221g and H4
  5. Just in case if they Issued visa, If I travel , am I going to face any problem at port of entry as I don’t have job
    Please help me

Hi @san06kondi

You can submit whatever documents you can for the H1B 221g.

What has been requested in H4 221g?

1 Like

Nothing for H4 sir, first question VO asked about my h1b in my h4 interview later all about my wife and took our Marriage certificate and my wifes i797 and gave passport back but CEAC date updated from August 14th to September 17.
Question: My h4 wont get delay ryt due to h1b 221g