H1b transfer from India when work petition is revoked

Employer A in India filed h1b permit for me, visa is valid till end of this year. I never travelled to US anytime. If my petition is revoked by employer A can I still transfer to employer B? If yes, will it be considered as cap exempt petition or a transfer? When visa from employer A is unexpired, is stamping required from employer B to work in US? Any leads will be helpful.



You can use your existing visa and copy of I-797 from employer B to travel as long it is valid the day you enter the US.


thank you for the answers. appreciate it.