H1b Transfer outside USA

Currently working for MNC X Company and my new H1b stamped with one consulting company
now i am transferring H1b to my current company (MNC X) .
My question is : once i get receipt# can i travel to USA with Consulting company stamping with that receipt number?


They can ask you to provide and show the transferred approved i797 petition for new employer.

Its better to wait until you get approval

Thank you Anil for your response.