H1B Transfer while H1B visa stamped for some other company

Hi All,

Need travel advice, I have my H1B visa approved and stamped by company A, I want to change my company, and hence my H1B will be transferred to company B.

My question is can I travel out of the US and enter back on the same Valid Visa stamp that I had from company A or do I need to get my H1B visa stamped again?

Thanks In Advance.

Yes you can use existing Visa if it is still valid. Carry all documents related to company B during travel.

1 Like