H1b visa stamping with new employer but I-140 approved from previous employer

Hi, I have my I-140 approved long back with employer A and recently moved to employer B and got approved I-797. Can I go for H1b stamping to India using current employer B I-797 and I-140 from employer A?

You dont need I-140 for visa stamping. I-140 is for the future green card job position.

1 Like