H4 221g pending while H1B transfer

Hi Anil,

Last week my wife attended h4 visa stamping in New Delhi, visa officer asked Primary H1B visa copy, and they got issued 221g to submit that document. I recently changed from F1 to H1B in the US and never went for H1b stamping. I have planning to move new employer.
My question is.

  1. When H4 221(G) is pending, Can I change my employer and have an H1 transfer.
    I have not submitted any docs yet h4 221g.
  2. In this case, If I change my employer, what are the documents we need to submit for H4 221(g) admin processing? Including with new employer visa stamping copy?
  3. Anyone faced a similar situation earlier?

Thank you! so much for help