H4 and H4 EAD Concurrent filing

Hi,

Could you please let me know to which USCIS facility address I need to send my wife’s documents for h4 and h4 ead if my receipt number starts with SRC.

Also, Is it okay to apply for H4+H4 EAD concurrent filing with my pending h1b approval receipt notice? Thanks!

File with the USCIS Phoenix Lockbox Facility if the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129 begins with WAC or SRC.

Yes!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply!

If possible could you please share the documents checklist for H4 and H4 EAD concurrent filing. Thanks!

This is easy, just search for information on this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kalpesh_Dalwadi @anil_am22
Filed h4+h4 ead concurrently to phoenix lockbox facility based on spouse H1 petition ‘SRC’. My application has been accepted and today received e-notification with receipt number starting as WAC.

Is this normal? Since H1 had petition as SRC, I was expecting the same petition SRC as well. Some people told in some blogs that they received petition with SRC name on it.

But it clearly mentions to file the concurrent petition to Phoenix if the spouse H1B receipt starts with SRC.

Any help or clarification on this will be appreciated Thanks!

The 3 letter codes are used for USCIS office locations. WAC means your application was forwarded from Phoenix lockbox facility to California service center which is absolutely fine.

• MSC – National Benefits Center;
  • NBC – National Benefits Center;
  • EAC – Vermont Service Center (formerly known as Eastern Adjudication Center);
  • VSC – Vermont Service Center;
  • WAC – California Service Center (formerly known as Western Adjudication Center);
  • CSC – California Service Center;
  • LIN – Nebraska Service Center;
  • NSC – Nebraska Service Center;
  • SRC – Texas Service Center (formerly known as Southern Regional Center);
  • TSC – Texas Service Center;
  • IOE – ELIS (e-Filing); and
  • YSC – Potomac Service Center.

Thanks so much for the timely reply!

Hi Arun,
Can you please let me know what’s the status of your application?
I’m also in same situation as yours’s. Not sure if I file concurrently, whether they allow/deny my EAD by looking at my I-94 which is valid only up to 6 months from now.
I don’t have new I-94 renewed based on H1 I-797.
I appreciate your response.

Thank you.