H4 and H4 expedite request created with different responses from USCIS

I applied for COS from H1 to H4 on October 1st, 2019 and concurrently filed H4 EAD. I called USCIS today to expedite my case as its been over 5 months and ended up expediting both H4 and H4 EAD separately. I got the below responses after the call via email

For i765

"On March 4, 2020, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-765 to notify us that you were requesting an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Thank you for your inquiry. Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action within 45 days.*

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny."

For i539
"On 03/04/2020, you contacted USCIS concerning your I-539 to notify us that you were requesting an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

We reviewed your case, but we need additional information and evidence before we can make a determination on whether your request meets the expeditious processing guidelines.

We need the following information and evidence:

You may submit a letter explaining why your case qualifies for expedited handling due to your claim of having a severe financial loss to a company or individual. Please provide us any documentation or evidence you may have to support your request for expedited processing."

I realize now that I should have asked only to expedite EAD. I do not have any financial implications at this moment with the delay in H4 just that I am worried about the increasing gap from my last employment. How do I handle this situation? Can I ignore the request to provide documentation for H4? I am worried that it may cause delay in EAD processing which is tied to H4?

I think that they are actually asking for financial loss proofs for H4 EAD as there is no expedite option available only for H4s.

The 45 day timeline is a generic response and it does not mean that your EAD expedite request has been approved.

Thanks for your reply. As mentioned in my Original Post there are no financial implications to expedite my request. But I do have to get my drivers license renewed which I cannot renew as I dont have a valid visa status. Do you think USCIS will accept renewing license as a valid scenario to expedite?

If you read the article about EAD expedite chances, then you would know that driving license is not an acceptable reason for expedited approval.

Thanks for the reply and pointing me to the document. I reached out to local congresswomen and had her inquire about my H4 COS and EAD petition recently. The reply from USCIS is below

* *Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of your constituent, Swanpna B, regarding the I539 and I765 applications filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Your constituent’s case is pending review with an adjudications officer, and I have emailed the officer to let him know of this inquiry.

Your constituent should receive a notice of action on his case within 30 days.

Please contact us again if the timeframe has expired and the constituent has not received a notice of action from USCIS.*

A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, Notice of Intent to Deny or Notice of Intent to Revoke. *
Any idea what this means? Is there a chance of getting approval in the next 30 days as stated in the email?

This is again a generic response from USCIS and does not mean anything.