H4 and H4EAD Pending , Filing H1B

My Spouse H1b got maxed out and her perm was pending for approval and she filed H1 → H4 and H4 EAD COS and it is still pending with USCIS from 5.5 months).
Last week her perm got approved and her company filed for i140 in premium processing.

If we plan to file H1b in premium processing after i140 approval , then What will happen to H4 and h4 EAD …

Scenario 1 - If H1b is approved and H4 and H4 EAD is still in pending state , what will happen , do we need to revoke H4 and H4 EAD application or she will automatically come on h1 status and no action is needed.

Scenario 2- If H1b is pending for approval but H4 and H4 EAD gets approved, what will happen , do we need to revoke H1 and if H1B get approved after H4 and H4 EAD approval before we send withdrawal , what will be the end visa status.

Please suggest .

The last action supercedes everything. So, if you don’t want the H4 if H1B gets approved, it would be wise to withdraw the pending H4.

1 Like

We are looking for H4 EAD, to get flexibility and then utilize it for 540 days auto approval during next extension.

Can we start work once H1B is approved and wait for H4 approval and once H4 EAD is approved then automatically H4 EAD status will be active and no action is needed. Is this possible ?