H4 dropbox visa stamping

Need some suggestions here :

I am working for an employer A for client A .

Currently My h1b is expiring on Aug 2022.

Client A offered me full time and started h1b transfer along with my wife h4 extension and H4 EAD renewal. I got receipt number , waiting for approval . Start date with client A as full time employee is May 1st week.

Now My wife is planning to go to India for visa stamping next month in april . She is eligible for Dropbox .

While filling her visa application I need to mention current employer A I-797 info or client A I-797 ?

You can mention the current I-797 that is valid at the time of stamping but also include the copy of I-797 with client A along with the current for dropbox submission. Make sure she carries copy of both I-797 along with other documents to present to the CBP at port of entry.

Thanks Kalpesh for the suggestions

my wife’s current H4 and H4 EAD are expiring on May 10th, 2022.
Recently i applied for h1b transfer with h4 and h4 EAD concurrently .
i got my new petition approved for 3 years. but i have not received any receipt numbers for h4 and h4 EAD.
in this case my wife can continue to do work on her EAD , 180-day policy.
what are the next steps to suggest

She can keep working till her H4 I-94 expires (05/10/22) however for 180 days auto-extension of EAD she will need her H-4 to be approved only then she can get the auto-extension.

ok. if she crossed the border before 5/10 and get anew i-94 then she will get 180 days auto extension.

Yes, either I-94 extension at CBP or approval of extension of status before the EAD expires.

Ok thanks for the updates

can you please help us the best place for CBP to extend i-94.
Loredo , TX or Otey Mesa near San Diego ?

Have you any cases by crossing the border in this case .
As my wife has an expired visa but valid I-94 until May -18