H4 EAD - Expedite process experience in COVID-19

Hi Mosam!
Thank you so much for the information. This is very helpful! :slight_smile:
Thanks
Kaavya

Hi Anil,
Really appreciate if you could help me with this, my EAD has been well over 180 days of processing time and even after sending 2 queries I have not got any concrete feedback, just a standard reply saying it is in process and you will receive a message with updates.
What can I do to process this quicker. I have read that approaching a member of congress may help. Need your guidance please.
Thanks

Case filed H1 + H4 + EAD in Jan 2020.
H1 approved in Jan (Premium Proc)
H4 fingerprints done in Feb 2020
H4 extension (in Sep 2020) - SR raised and got generic reply (within 60 days).
H4 extension (in Sep 2020) - Expedited and got denied instantly.
H4 extension (in Oct 2020) - Expedited again and got update as “Request for Additional Information Received” - not sure what does that means coz I have not send anything yet.
EAD - nothing yet, coz it depends on H4 to be approved first.

Any suggestions what’s wrong here as its been more than 10 days after 2nd expedite but nothing yet.

Hi Anil,

I had submitted my H4 and H4EAD renewal on May 1, my current EAD was expiring on Sep 4, therefore I raised an expedited request. My doc to support financial hardship were received by USCIS on Aug 23. I did not hear anything from them and raised an enquiry. Mid sep I received an email from them letting me know that I will hear a Note of Action within 45 days. I have stopped working and getting more anxious day by day. I haven’t heard anything from them till now and don’t know how to move my application forward.

Can you please help me?

Hi, Did you receive EAD? In which center is your case?

Can you please let me know how you raised expidate request what documents are needed