H4 EAD Extension Denial

My H4 EAD Extension was denied because we left the country(Visit to India) and i was working on the receipt with 540 days extension.

We have two option

  1. To Refile
  2. To Open I-290B motion to re-open

With Re-file i have to do it as new card and will not get automation extension.

If we go with motion to re-open can we still work ? Till the decision is made.

I would suggest to refile.

Thanks, Anil, If I re-file do I need to apply as a New card or as Renewal?