H4 EAD interfile

my wife got new i-94 by crossing the border.
we have applied concurrently with my h1b + H4 + H4 EAD through attorney.
even on my receipts i have my attorney office address listed .
in this case how can i proceed with interfile for h4-EAD.
Please suggest Next steps

There is no form or specific process for interfile. You can create a cover letter stating the reason you are attaching the updated I-94 and also attach the copy of H4 & EAD receipts.
Send the packet to the USCIS center processing your H4/EAD.

1 Like
1 Like