H4 EAD Lawsuit for Fast Approval (Does it work?)

Yes, none of it is directed at you . It is just our frustration and helplessness that forces us to rant. @AM22Tech_Admin and @anil_am22 . Thank you for hearing us.

1 Like

@AM22Tech_Admin could you please share the data cases approved in Nov or Dec 2021.

Are you waiting on your case too @Tina_Nanda

Yes, Its my 40th day after filling litigation and still waiting and my EAD is expired last month.

Today is my 60th day @Tina_Nanda , mine expires in 3 weeks and no updates or response !!:disappointed::disappointed: this is so frustrating.

@nandini_bagchi1 - Let’s hope for the best!! Please let us know once your case is approved. I just talk to the attorney and show my concern, they gave me little hope. let’s see, and I will update you all once my case is approved.

@Tina_Nanda what did lawyer say, I have a hard time getting through to them . Also what is your center if you don’t mind me asking.

Mine is California, what about you?

Mine is Texas service center .

Is there anything positive he share @Tina_Nanda - as by when they are expecting? I am also looking for some hope :frowning: :upside_down_face:

@nandini_bagchi1 -oh ok, let’s hope for the best. I am also tracking my case at PACER, have you tracking your case?

@Tina_Nanda what is PACER and how do I check my case?

@smartarian - Actually, some of my friends got approval yesterday without filling any litigation. I was just checking status of my case as my EAD is already expired. Little hope they will update me soon.

1 Like

Talk to the attorney, they will share some details with you so you can track your case. @smartarian -Could you share when did you file your case and center name?

Oct 1st week - Texas Service Center

Hey @Tina_Nanda - what status does PACER show usually for our cases? I am trying to reach out to my attorney to get details to enrol to PACER. Should i just create my account, give my phone number and email address or they need more info to create an account?

Pacer shows your case dates and status, like filling, case termination date. Ask for your case number from the Attorney.
Yeah, you need to create account and search for your case by adding case number shared by attorney

2 Likes

Anyone here who has recently received his/her H4/EAD approval from Texas Service Center after the litigation was filed?

Any updates @smartarian after completed 60 days of your litigation.

No- what about yours ?