H4 EAD receipt notice delay

Do we have to mail USCIS asking about the receipt or just wait?

Hi, an update, got my receipt number yesterday to my cell phone, waiting for the hardcopy.

2 Likes

Hi Submitted Jan 2nd week. Still waiting!

Good sign sna1 ! Hope I’ll receive soon based on this trend.

1 Like

Guys - just wanted to let you know after 1 month I saw today there is a debit of Fee for my wife’s EAD Application. This is texas lockbox. Looks like there is delay of almost 1 month

Hi I also submitted in jan 2nd week and waiting…u submitted to phoenix lockbox??

1 Like

My application was delivered to Texas center on 2/24
Check cleared on 3/10
Waiting for the receipt by mail

1 Like

I applied in Jan 2nd week. Received the receipt yesterday. It took exactly 2 months. Not sure how long it will take for the card to come.

Hi,

I applied for H4 EAD in November 2020 and got a receipt notice on December 2020. Now, since then there has been no progress on my case. Meanwhile, I got a job and they want me to start soon. I tried expediting H4 EAD request but it got rejected and it says it can take up to 11 months to get final approval. So , if I decide to go back on my previous H1B visa for this job, can I have both H1B and EAD request processing at the same time? If I get H1B approved and start work, and then if EAD gets approved, can I move back to H4 EAD without break?

1 Like

I guess I have to wait more then for the receipt. My application was delivered on 2/24 and check was cashed on 3/10.

I got my receipt today. So 2/24 they( Texas service center) received my application. 3/10 cashed out from my bank. And 3/17 I received my receipt in mail.

I have applied H4EAD on Feb 2021, still no updates on receipt and cheque also not cashed out.
Any one applied H4EAD in 2021, got any updates ?.

Applied in January, no receipt yet! Where can we call to know more? They cashed out the check alright. Does anyone know how long does it take to get the H4EAD?

1 Like

Great question. Did you figure this out? I would really appreciate if you could provide an update. I am in a similar boat!

write an email to lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov and also provide your A number and tracking number

Application was delivered on 26th April, Neither check has been encashed or receipt notice received. Anyone in the same situation?

I am in same boat. We applied on 22nd April, receiving date is 26th.
No receipt yet?

1 Like

Have you got any update?

No update, Still check hasn’t been cashed. Not sure what is going on.

Received on 26th April, check cashed on 05/12 but no text or email yet.
@anil_am22 Any suggestion?

1 Like