H4/F1 stamping from Canada

Hi all,

I am on H1B Visa and my spouse is in Canada on their work permit.
We are looking for ways for them to move to US from Canada. Can an Indian citizen get their H4/F1 stamped from Canada?

Yes, They can apply for H4 visa in Canada.

1 Like