H4 visa issued and stamped after a month she got visa revoked mail from consulate

Do any one have an idea or did anyone faced the below situation.

I was in H1B, She applied for H4 Visa and got approved and stamped 1 month back and she got a mail from consulate saying that her visa got revoked, She planned to start today.

This message is being sent to inform you that the non-immigrant U.S. visa which you currently hold has been revoked in accordance with the United States Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
The visa is no longer considered valid for travel to the United States. Following the interview at the U.S. Consulate General in Hyderabad and the subsequent issuance of the visa, additional information became available that indicates you may no longer be eligible for the visa issued.

If you desire to travel to the U.S. you must apply for a new visa, at which time your eligibility for the visa will be reviewed and the application adjudicated accordingly.

This is strange. Has US embassy given any other information?

Was you wife ever on F1 visa in US? or Day 1 CPT or something similar?

Thank you Anil.

They haven’t shared any information why they revoked.

Yes After completion of 29 months OPT, She worked in CPT for 8 months and she moved back to India more than 6 months ago.

How can we reach them for the reason.

I do not think they will give any other reason if they have not given any now.

I have a strong feeling that her CPT or study time has found to be a violation due to recent changed USCIS policies.

I am not sure though until you really the reason. I am just guessing.

I think you should apply again to see if it goes through. Also, you can contact the embassy (if they have given any contact information in the email) to know the reason.

On a second note, what is your H1B status? Has it seen some kind of issues in past? Any status violations or denials?

No I don’t have any kind of violations, I went to India for stamping on this November -2018 and came back without issues and again on March 1st week I went for my marriage and returned without issues.

Ok… so the marriage is new.

That’s the problem as per my opinion.

Was the marriage completed or just some ceremonies were done and some will be done later?

I am just guessing that a new marriage could be an issue along with your spouse’s CPT background.

I have covered the issue of marriage while H4 stamping in this article (look at bottom of article).

Hi,
Can you please confirm the status of your case? Did you apply for H4 stamping again? Is it approved?