H4EAD extension denied

My application was rejected since I used outdated form and I got my money order and supplying documents back. I am filing new application with valid form but my question is
can I use same money order that sent with my rejected /previous application ?
Also can I use same the supporting proofs /copies that I sent before or do I need to send them freshly since they have marked few things on the copies that I sent?
Can someone please help me with this?


Just submit new copies to avoid any delays in processing.

1 Like