H4EAD pending in security check - studied in Farmington university

Hi Anil

1. I Applied H4 Extension & H4 EAD in the month of July 2019 both are still in process

2. H4 EAD already exceeded USCIS processing time range so I called to USCIS they said my application is still pending for Security Check , Tentatively officer said still it takes 1 Month , I got below message from USCIS

Your case is currently delayed because the required security checks are still pending. We cannot make a decision on your case until we receive the results of these security checks.

1. My Passport is expiring in May 22nd 2020, My I-94 already expired in Jan 11, 2020

2. One more bad part is I was a student at Farmington University for 2 Months earlier back in 2017 will this effect to the current application?

3. I see everyone mostly got their approvals.

Now in my situation if my H4 Denied what are my options to stay in the Country?

I have my old H1 too which i used for 1 Year in 2017. If in worst case if i go back what options I have to come back?

Last time when I came on H4 last year, port of entry was difficult. Officer identified that I was a Farmington student. It was tough situation After long interview luckily he allowed to US.

Now if I go back I cannot re enter to country and I am married recently, Please help me with my situation what to do?

If your H4 extension is denied, then your only option would be to appeal the denial decision or leave the country.

You can apply for H4 visa stamp outside USA and then come back once it is approved.

If you want to use H1B, you would still need to go out of US and then enter using H1B visa stamp.

What kind of questions were asked in your port of entry interview? Can you share?

Initially discussion was happening Good. All of the sudden he saw something in his system. Then he took to other room and asked me how you maintained the status. Then he started About this University Saying what joined what not a proper university. He was not giving full info about this than I figured out something went wrong.

Later he saw me and said how you got H4 Stamped I don’t understand.

Finally after all of this he said this time I am allowing you.

That sounds a bit serious. I suggest to talk to an attorney and then plan your next step.

We have a list of USA attorneys that provide free advice. You can connect with any of them.

Really thanks for your suggestion and help
Let me know if you get any better idea anytime

You mentioned “Tentatively officer said still it takes 1 Month” Did you speak with officer??
Or did you raise SR or expedited?

Yes i spoke to officer she said we can hear within 1 Month,
i asked about the expedite , She said when Application exceeds the processing time they raise a request internally , It is automatically considered as priority so no need of expedite they said

May i know are you in the same boat

Yes, am in the same boat. I applied on June 11th. Raised SR on February 2nd , got response “ Pending security checks”.

https://forum.am22tech.com/t/h4-extension-security-checks/8989

HI Anil,
Yesterday i called to USCIS About I-539 Case Enquiry , So i got a response Today below , Do you know what it is

The status of this service request is:

On 03/23/2020, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-539 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

Did you get any response ??

Did you get any update ??
Did you recieve H4 EAD & H4

Nothing much updated on my cases. What about yours??

No its the same pending

Any update on your application?

No still waiting

It’s been coming to an year I don’t know what to do
Even i94 expiry happened before 5 months

Do you have any suggestions or help on this matter

Hey, if you get any response from USCIS on H4EAD. Please post here.

Any updates on you case??

Hey Abilash,

Have you received any response from uscis, I’m also on the same page… if you get any response from uscis. Please let me know. You’re Feed back will be helpful to us

Still no update

I am not able to understand