I Applied H4 Extension & H4 EAD in the month of July 2019 both are still in process
H4 EAD already exceeded USCIS processing time range so I called to USCIS they said my application is still pending for Security Check , Tentatively officer said still it takes 1 Month , I got below message from USCIS
Your case is currently delayed because the required security checks are still pending. We cannot make a decision on your case until we receive the results of these security checks.
My Passport is expiring in May 22nd 2020, My I-94 already expired in Jan 11, 2020
One more bad part is I was a student at Farmington University for 2 Months earlier back in 2017 will this effect to the current application?
I see everyone mostly got their approvals.
Now in my situation if my H4 Denied what are my options to stay in the Country?
I have my old H1 too which i used for 1 Year in 2017. If in worst case if i go back what options I have to come back?
Last time when I came on H4 last year, port of entry was difficult. Officer identified that I was a Farmington student. It was tough situation After long interview luckily he allowed to US.
Now if I go back I cannot re enter to country and I am married recently, Please help me with my situation what to do?