Has anyone got ACS result letter anytime recently during this pandemic for 261313 ANZSCO Code?

Has anyone got ACS result letter anytime recently during this pandemic for 261313 ANZSCO Code?

yes Meera.

Do you want any info ?

Yes I do need. When did you submit the documents to ACS and when did you receive the result letter ?

Hi Meera,

Sorry; I’ve done it for 263111. My wife has done for 261313 in Dec’19 and got the result in Jan’20 first week.

More details can be seen in the below link.

Computer Network and Systems Engineer 263111
Date of submission : 24 July 2020
Date of Approval : 31 Aug 2020

1 Like

Thankyou so much for your detailed reply.
I have applied just yesterday and quite anticipated about how long will it take to receive my result letter because of theirs pandemic situation .
Have you got any idea about it ?
Have you guys applied for EOI?

You may expect the result in 4-6 weeks.
Regarding EOI, we’ve submitted last year and no invite yet. Since we’re offshore, no hope for near future also as per the trend !

Hi
I have a question
I’m a secondary applicant where as my husband is the primary application where he does his authorization in Engineers Australia. While applying for EOI do I need to give PTE to get scores for it? Or would my university certificate showing that I have completed my degree in English language, help me to claim the points?

For adding the secondary applicant (partner) points, you need to show skill assessment (5 points) + Competent English score - PTE (50+ in each)/IELTS etc (5 points)

Also if you don’t want to claim 5 points for English, University certificate is enough to prove your English knowledge !

But that will not give 5 points ya?

Correct which I mentioned in my above comments.

Ok I got it … How much points do you have in total now?

For SC189, 90 and
For SC190, 90+5.
But still not having any hope as an offshore applicant. The points will go down soon due to age factor !

Hi, I received my Skill assessment 1 day back and it is like below . How many points I will get in experience ?

The following employment after 27 November 2012 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately
skilled level and relevant to ANZSCO Code 261313 (Software Engineer).
Dates: 11/10 - 07/15 - 4 year(s) 8 month(s)
Position: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Employer: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dates: 08/15 - 09/16 - 1 year(s) 1 month(s)
Position: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Employer: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dates: 09/16 - 09/20 - 4 year(s) 0 month(s)
Position: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Employer: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As I believe, when you fill these details without showing end date of current employment, it would give you 8 years points (15) after 27Nov’20. Now it would show only 10 points.

Number of years Points
Less than 3 years 0
At least 3 but less than 5 years 5
At least 5 but less than 8 years 10
At least 8 years 15
1 Like

When had you applied for ACS?

It was on 13th October,2020

So, while submitting EOI I can leave out end date for current employment to gain more points?
Thanks a lot. I was in a dilemma to do skill assessment again after few months.
And did you receive invite ?

yes; you can leave end date as blank if you’re working in the same organisation.
Unfortunately, we didn’t get any invite :slight_smile: