How do i fill police station in Indian Personal particulars form for PCC?

Hi Anil,

How do i go about the Personal particulars form?
I am very confused about section 8), 9) and 10)
Can you help here ?
anyone else has done it recently through sf consulate ? I tried to call them regarding details but no one is responding.

8(a) = Your Indian Address with the Police Station name that caters to your Home Address location when you were residing there.
8(b) = You can either give your Parent’s/or your same 8(a) address.
9. Write your US address.
10. Write any two neighbors/relative address from India residing near your Indian address you wrote in point 8(A).

Does that help?

Thanks Anil. Thank you for clearing the confusion on 8)
However, for 9) I have 2 doubts.

1. I have been living in US for about 10 years now. Do i have to fill all the addresses with additional PP forms ? It says “Please furnish an additional set of P P Forms for each address with Police station”

2. Do I have to supply the police station information. I have many police station near me. Do we give the address or just the name (for e.g. San diego police department) ?

Appreciate your help…!!!

1. No. You do not need to furnish additional PP forms. Embassy is only concerned with Indian addresses and their police stations. Remember, this PCC is only for your stay in India and not for US.
  2. US police station information is NOT required. Whatever Police station was attached to your locality in your Indian residence time is what is needed.

By the way, if you are living in US for 10 years, why do you need an Indian PCC? For most of the immigration, only last 10 years of PCC is required.
If you are in US for last 10 years, then you would need FBI Clearance only.

Hi Anil,

I should have said almost 10 years, few months still remaining on that.
Anyways, my wife would need it anyway. Thank you very very much for clarifying this.

Cheers

Great. You are welcome.

Hi Anil/Abhay,

I came to US in August 2010 and I am running into same confusion on whether we need to provided history of US address.

In section 9 what would be From and To date?

You have to mention from and to separately for EACH address that you have stayed in. This is ONLY applicable for Indian address.

Ok. So in short just give my current US address, correct?

8(a) = Your Indian Address with the Police Station name that caters to your Home Address location when you were residing there.
8(b) = You can either give your Parent’s/or your same 8(a) address.
9. Write your US address.
10. Write any two neighbors/relative address from India residing near your Indian address you wrote in point 8(A).

Alright! Thanks much Anil!

One less confusion :smiley:

Houston. Requires Particulars Form. I have not lived in India for last Eight years and now my parents address is not the same as what i have on my passport. Do i still need to fill out this extra form ?
I am not sure if i should write My US address in 9 as i can also mention the previous address also the address which is on my passport.
Not sure what to fill out. Please help.

Hi,
I hope you are doing well!

I would like to apply for a police clearance certificate with the Indian embassy in SFO.

I am a citizen of India and currently staying in the USA on H1b. I moved to the USA in August 2015.

I lived at one address in India while I was in India. My family moved to a new address, but we still own the old address place.

Which address should I give while applying for PCC? I have my passport made by Indian consulate in US based on old passport.

Thank you!

Give the address where police verification can be conducted in India.