How many days it takes for response once the RFE is submitted?

Hi @cbp

I cannot suggest anything else if your employer is not responding.

USCIS always sends a response within 15 days for premium processing. If your employer is not responding, the chances are high that they may have received something and they are not sharing it with you.

Hi Anil

Thank you my employer is saying they not received any response and when i have checked the status in USICS site its showing Application received and sent the acknowledge receipt to the mail only And I’m surprised Visa Status also not updating in the Website

Im having full tension about this

Thanks

CBP

Hi Anil

I have applied extension of my H1b through premium processing in April but received status was updated on 27 April almost one month completed still now I’m not received any update my employer contacted Vermont office they are not giving any response kindly advice me please

Regards

CBP

I have not heard of premium processing time delays unless the case is stuck in ‘security clearance’.

Your employer can call USCIS and ask for the reason of delay even when the application was filed in premium processing.

Hi Anil

What is the security clearances means I didn’t understand

And my emploer contacted them but they are saying you will get the status through the mail only

Regrds

CBP

Security clearance is taken from FBI or other government agencies by USCIS if the person’s name pops on some of their internal system for more scrutiny.

There is nothing to worry if you have not done anything wrong. This is normal and happens with many people.

But, first USCIS should confirm that case is indeed waiting on ‘Security clearance’. I am just saying that I have not heard of any premium case delayed except in case of security clearances.

Hi Anil,
I have applied premium for my H1b extension on 27 April i the status is still not recived and today I got a Mail that USCIS people will visit the work location

Is there any chance for Rejection

I can’t understand why they are visiting

Regards

CBap

Hi @cbp

Normally, USCIS makes surprise site visits. I have not heard about the prior information about visiting your work place.

But, if they indeed are, they are going to ask questions about your job and will match up with your H1B application data.

Hi Anil,

I have not recived any response from USCIS and my attorney raised SR we recived response that there is a site visit and till now it was not recived status.

Please guide me if site visit not happens what I need to do whether my case will approved or not

Regrds

CBP

Do you have the USCIS response in an email?

Can you share it here?

Hi anil I’m not have the uscis mail but my attorney sent a mail and my 240 days are completed by this month end please find the attachment my question is if site visit will done before 240 days are not in what basis they are coming date wise or not how would we have to contact them to explain that 240 days will complete ani and
One question they really visit each and every site are simply they will reject the visa

We have applied premium process

Regrds

CBP

Hi @cbp

You have completely mis-understood the USCIS response.

USCIS has told that you application may be stuck in ‘security check’ and not site visit.

Hi what is the security check means
How will it clear and when will I will get the visa extension and my employer confirmed me to ready to leave the country

I need your help how can we process the security check faster

My employer confirmed as there will be a site vist that on only I have shared with you

Regrds

CBP

Hi @cbp

I cannot say anything about site visit unless you show it as a response from USCIS.

I don’t know what your employer is saying and what you understand from it.

You are mixing lot of things.

I have not heard of a case before where USCIS tells you about their site visit before they come. So, i strongly believe that your Employer is saying something else and you are understanding something else.

There is no timeline for ‘security check’ cases. It can take any amount of time.