How many days it takes for response once the RFE is submitted?

Hi Anil
Hope you are doing good, even in past i have got great response from you.

I Have applied for Extension + Amendment on May 08th 2018.
My I94 Expired on June 08 2018
I got RFE on Dec14 2019 i Have submitted my RFE on Jan 22nd 2019
I had USCIS visit to my client location on FEB 25th 2019
Still my latest status shows RFE response is received.

I have few questions.

1. how many days it takes for response once the RFE is submitted?
  2. If i dont receive a positive response, in how many day i have to leave the country?
  3. From India can i apply again for H1B with different employer?
  4. What are my next options to come back to US?

Appreciate your help once again.

Thanks

It is currently taking about 60-90 days to get an RFE response.

You can stay on US and keep working in US even after 240 days of i94 expiry as your H1b is amendment + extention.

You can apply H1B Transfer from India.

Do they honor premium processing requests for RFE responses?

Yes, once you pay premium fees, your application processing including RFE is done in premium timeline.

Hi Anil
In my case i have paid the premium processing fee amount was deducted from the bank account ut mt status was not updated as premium processing how many days it will take to update

hi @cbp
The premium processing starts immediately as soon as USCIS receives it. Your employer must have received the status update on their email.

Thank you

But they are saying they are not received any response from USCIS and premium processing amount was deducted from the account my employer sent a Mail to the to process the visa I’m not received any update

If your employer has sent an email to USCIS, then wait for the response. You can’t do anything more than waiting.

Hi Anil,

My application for premium processing was updated in Vermont centre and it’s almost 15 working days completed

But still I’m not received any response from USCIS

Thanks

CBP

Your Employer must have received the response. Check with them.
Premium cases receive some status by end of 15th day.

Hi Anil,

I have submitted premium processing application for my visa extension

It’s all ready 15 days completed

My employer is saying they have not received any information about my visa

And I’m not received any response from USCIS

In website also status is showing as. Just received the application

Thanks

CBP

What date is shown on USCIS website as ‘received date’ of your premium?

Hi Anil,

The Application received date as 26 April 2019 ,Im having doubt has visa extension was processed or not

And in the website also my status was not updated it’s showing as Application was received only

I’m having little bit tension as whether my visa will extended or not and I have completed only 3 years of my visa and applied for another 3 years

Thanks

CBP

I rarely hear about instances where USCIS has not taken a decision in 15 days in premium.

I am pretty sure that your employer’s attorney would have received some email from USCIS if your case is processing in premium.

You sent the H1B application with premium upgrade option? or upgraded to premium after filing the H1B extension?

Hi Anil,

Premium application received date was 26 April 2019

Thanks

CBP

I have no idea why your application is delayed. I strongly feel that your employer must have received some email.

If not, your employer has access to USCIS premium email service which they can use to send email directly to USCIS premium and ask for why the case has not been worked on within 15 days. They should use it.

Hi Anil,

Premium application received date was 26 April 2019

Thanks

CBP

Hi Anil,

My Visa application received date is showing as 26 April 2019 it’s clearly updated as premium processing

15 working days completed on Friday only I don’t know what happened please advise me

Regards

CBP

You have to ask your Employer as they would have received an email from USCIS.

They have access to USCIS premium email support. They should send email and ask the status.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for giving me the details

But my employer already sent the details to USCIS and there is no response from their side even they are not acknowledge my email and I don’t know what is happening I have applied I’m April 1st week they have updated as the application was received on 27 April but amount was deducted in April 1 week only from my employer bank account.

And still they are not giving any response.

Thanks again for your help.

CBP