How to get EAD card re-issued after address change

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I applied for EAD in Sep 2021 and due to personal emergency I went to India in October. I vacated the apartment but forgot to update the address change.
On Feb 24, EAD card was mailed to my address and since I moved out, the new resident sent it back to USPS and the card is sent back to USCIS. Now the status says as below,

I came to US few days back and updated the address online. Now can I request to to resend the card using https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/? Thanks.

Regards,
Saba

EAD Card Status:
" Card Was Returned To USCIS → On February 24, 2022, the Post Office returned your new card for Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX, to us. We mailed your card to the address you gave us, but the Post Office could not deliver it. The tracking number assigned is XXXXXXXX. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools > Track a Package section. We will destroy your new card if we do not receive an address update by May 17, 2022. Please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address"

That’s what the USCIS status says, right?