How to update DS-160 information with CGI federal site after submitting payment and receipt number generated

Hi,
Recently I submitted my dependent DS-160 with incorrect passport number , and unfortunately I din’t notice the same before making appointment payment at CGI federal site. It’s been around a month and now I realize that for my kid wrong passport number is there with DS-160.
Can you please advise how can I get it updated. Due to long waiting time with Drop box appointment , I couldn’t able to take appointment yet.

Create new DS-160 with correct info. Add that number on CGI site profile page.

1 Like

Thanks @Diwedy for the revert, I created new DS-160 for my dependent, and under my profile in cgi federal site I am getting update option for myself only.
Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 1.59.09 PM

Attached is the screen shot for reference purpose. It’s left Panel for CGI Federal site. Update Profile route me to update my profile only.

I thought you had separate profile for dependent(s). In that case you can write to support-india@ustraveldocs.com. They should be able to help and guide you what needs to be done. Do not worry, DS-160 can be updated by VFS even at the time of appointment.

1 Like

Thanks for providing an insight, I called US travel docs support team and got this updated for my dependent.