I-140 notice explaining uscis action was mailed

Hi Anil,

My spouse I-140 In EB1 was filed in nov and today the status on their website says sent you notice that explains the action we intent to take on your case.

do you know what does that mean?

It could be anything and i can’t really guess.

Usually, It is an RFE or a letter asking for more documents.

The chances are also high that Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed is a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) which means that your i140 application has probably been denied by USCIS.

With NOID, USCIS will give a chance to your employer to prove the eligibility with more documents.

But, i would still suggest to wait as it could be anything.

Thanks Anil for the response

Hello Anil - I have recently applied for I-140 and received RFE asking for some documents from my employer also my position-related documents, previous employment detailed documents.

After submitting RFE related documents today my status was updated as below

"We began to reviewing your Form i-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXX.

We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case.

Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials"

If you do no receive by please contact the USCIS Center"

Can you please guide me on what that might indicate and also my options if my petition is denied? Do I have to change the employer?

Thanks in Advance!!!

what was the outcome of your case.i am in same boat

Hi Anil.it was a NOID and we responded back to the NOID and today again uscis updated the same status on their website.curious to know if uscis can request for NOID 2 times.

@Shalini_Sharma Any update on the case please? I got the same notice today on my EB1B PP in Nebraska Center and waiting on the notice? It looks like it’s an NOID too for me :-(. Good luck with your application.

Hi There. I need urgent answers to a notification I received from the USCIS 2 days ago. What could this mean:

Your Case Status: Decision

On July 30, 2021, we began reviewing your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number LIN… We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 13, 2021, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Did you get approval after NOID?